Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snowflakes that don't Melt

While snow is no fun to lift or drive in, watching the flakes fall from the sky is one of the most peaceful aspects of the season.  I found this book, The Art of the Snowflake by Kenneth Libbrecht at Chapters last year and knew I'd be using it for future projects!

It's easy to create your own custom-sized "snowflake" window clings that never melt.  :)


If you have a hot glue gun and wax paper then you can make these -  I made a how-to video on my Giddy Up Workshop channel here.




1 comment:

  1. Hello, Giddy Up Workshop!
    My name is Alexandria, and I work with the editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. You may be familiar with our sister site, FaveCrafts.com. I saw found this Snowflake Cling project on craftgawker, and it is super awesome. I truly think it would be a great fit for AllFreeHolidayCrafts! I know readers would love your content, and in return this would generate traffic to your site. If you are interested in us featuring your project on our site (this would include a link back to your site, a photo of the craft, and a brief description), please feel free to email me at apetrassi[at]primecp.com. Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete